Redrock Consulting Limited (company number 05415757) (“Redrock”) is committed to providing privacy to our candidates, clients, and users. Redrock sets out legal basis on which any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
What information do we collect and how is it stored?
Redrock may collect and hold the following sensitive personal information. Please be aware that on occasion, we may be required to collect details beyond the below list in order to adhere to contractual obligations with our clients;
- Contact details such as, but not limited to: email address, personal phone number, proof of home address
- Proof of right to work within the United Kingdom
- Proof of limited company insurance
- Proof of VAT registration
- Proof of limited company bank account details
How do we use the information which has been collected?
The information Redrock collects is held and used by us as follows:
- To enable us to provide our services to you;
- To allow us to submit your CV for specific roles;
- To allow us to satisfy contractual obligations with our clients in the form of audits or similar;
- To allow us, where required by law to disclose personal data in connection with the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties;
Your rights relating to Personal Data & Retention of your information
We will process the personal data you provide in accordance with the legislation for as long as necessary or for as long as we are legally obligated to. You have the right to ask us to modify, update, delete, or cease processing your personal data for marketing purposes. Whilst GDPR gives you the right to access information help about you and this right can be exercised at any time, Redrock have the right to deny this request. Should your request be denied we will provide our reasons for doing so. We promise to act on your request in the timescales required by law. Should you wish to unsubscribe at any time, please email us at email@example.com.
We may, in the future seek your consent to process, use, or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
Any personal data provided to us may be accessible by Redrock, our clients, and/or, the third parties specified above.