we conform with the following standards
We take our responsibilities to our clients and candidates seriously. So, unless otherwise stipulated, we screen all individuals put forward for both private and public sector engagements.
This screening meets the Baseline Personal Security Standard (BPSS), the minimum level of Government security clearance. BPSS is also the basis for higher levels of clearance that may be required by private or public sector clients.
This standard screening involves a three-part verification check comprising:
- Identity and right to work (nationality and immigration status).
- Employment history over the past three years.
- Criminal record check (Basic Disclosure).
- We only accept certificates that have been issued within the last 30 months.
- We retain a record of the information we obtain from these verification checks.
- We reserve the right to tailor our screening procedures to incorporate other elements that clients may, from time to time, require.
We welcome any third party audit to demonstrate our robust processes which ensure both Redrock and its clients remain compliant at all times.